Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Forex Trading: Ultimate Proven Guide to Profitable Trading: Volume I - Introduction to the Markets
Complete guide: From scratch to finding a proven profitable system, one that truly suits you.
Ultimate Proven Guide to Profitable Trading
Through out this Series, you will find tools that will let you gain control over your life and more importantly, over your wealth. Concepts ranging from simple definitions, powerful money management techniques, the right approach and exact trading psychology needed, to explained proven profitable trading systems, all of these will be covered, letting the series convert into a complete guide to finding your own profitable trading system.
All of these insights will be covered with simple and easy to understand words, and will let you set, track and achieve your own profitable trading strategy/system. Every relevant concept you might need in order to launch yourself into Forex Trading, and more, will be covered throughout this series.
The series is NOT difficult, far from it. It's practical. It's written for everyone. It's concise. It's based on current profitable trading strategies, the correct psychology used, and the already successful money management techniques. Wether you are already into trading and want to improve your skills and reinforce important concepts, or you are a complete beginner and are willing to join us as another successful trader, this series and it's volumes are without a doubt what you are looking for.
As long as you get deeper into the series, you will find its unmatched value.
In this Volume, we will be covering the following subjects:
Volume I - Introduction to the Markets.
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- What is Online Trading
- How to Make Money Trading
- Different Markets To Consider When Trading
- Technical Analysis When Trading Financial Markets
- Fundamental Analysis and How to Use It
- What is a Trend and How to Ride It
- Classic Technical Analysis Patterns to Use In Any Market
- Elliott Waves Theory and How to Use It
- The Japanese Approach to Technical Analysis
- The Most Important Economic News That Matters
- Central Banks and Their Role in Financial Markets
- Market Psychology and Why Knowing Yourself Matters the Most
- Introduction to Money Management
- Different Trading Styles.