Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
The Ultimate Forex Trading Guide for Beginners: : Step by Step Guide on Building Wealth Trading on the Foreign Exchange Market For Newbies
Wouldn't it be nice to learn the easiest and fastest way to start trading Forex?
With Mastering The Art of Forex Trading you're getting the perfect guide to do it. Through reading the book you'll learn the most important skills to start trading and even advanced techniques that will make you better than most of the people in the market.
It is structured for beginners and advanced traders alike. You will either learn from the ground up or be able to polish up on the knowledge you already have.
Inside you will find advanced strategies for trading based on price action, technical indicators of all types, breakouts and more. You will also learn how to utilize the tools you are likely already familiar with in new and increasingly effective ways. No matter the approach the approach you take to forex trading, you will find something here to increases your successful trade percentage here.
This book will provide you will all the tools you need to stop second-guessing yourself when it comes to determining if a potential trade is going to take you to where you need to be. It doesn’t matter what your preferred level of risk is, where your current skill level is at or what length of time you prefer to trade, FOREX: Strategies on How to Excel at FOREX Trading has you covered.
Here some of what you'll learn:
- How to use the 20 EMA indicator in new ways to form a price action strategy that is particularly adept at foreseeing breakouts in the Asian session.
- The best way to take advantage of Bollinger bands when they are at their most elastic
- The importance of the stochastic indicator and how to use a pair of them to reliably find breakouts you might otherwise miss.
- Mistakes that many people make when it comes to utilizing Fibonacci numbers to determine entry points and how to avoid them.
- Two breakout trading strategies that can be utilized as soon as a currency price leaves a range locked state.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about fractals in the forex charts including how to find them and how to put them to work for you.
A Step By Step Strategies Guide On How To Excel At FOREX Trading Has Finally Arrived!
Grab Your Copy Now For A Limited Time Offer Of Only $ 3.99!