Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Mastering Uncertainty in Commodities Trading: Generating sustainable profits in forex, commodities and financial markets through trend following
- What are the risks and opportunities in trading futures?
- Can we learn enough about market fundamentals to have an edge?
- Why do most market professionals by far underperform market benchmarks?
- Why do so many speculators ultimately lose?
- Can economics help us overcome uncertainty?
- Can quantitative analysis?
- Do markets move in trends?
- Can trends be exploited to consistently outperform market benchmarks?
- Can trend following generate value for hedgers?
- What can nature teach us about mastering uncertainty and risk?
This book, woven together with the author's personal story of discovery from a humble assistant at an oil trading company to a hedge fund manager, delves deep into these and many more questions. More importantly, it provides concrete and definitive solutions as well as the results of putting those solutions to the test against the global commodity and financial markets. A promise: the material is concise, non-technical and fluff-free.