Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Forex Analysis: Eight Thinks They Don't Teach In Forex School: A Complete Guide For Advanced Forex Trading (Forex Trading Strategies, Forex Analysis, Make ... Trading, Day Trading, Forex for Beginners)
Eight Things They Don't Teach In Forex School.
Today only, get this bestseller. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
This book will help you implement proven steps and strategies on Advanced Forex Trading.
I intend to condense all knowledge I have learned into a less than 50-page book.
This book intends to take you out of the slaughterhouse and into greener pastures where a proper mindset, proper analysis techniques, risk and expectation management is put into better use. I'm no broker, so this book was made by a retail trader for other retail traders to step out of the cycle that has hundreds of thousands of forex brokers trapped.
Here is a Preview of What You’ ll Learn:
- Everyone (and Everything) Is Working Against You
- Why Expert Courses Should Be Taken With A Grain Of Salt (And You Should Read Books Instead)
- Fixing Our Mindset
- The Importance Of Demo Accounts
- Piping Tom (Or How Your Broker Legitimately Cheats You) And Things That Are Too Good To Be True
- Technical Analysis Will Always Fail
- Binary Chances Of Success
- Stop Believing Market Predictability And Definition
- How Not To Quickly Lose Money
- And Much Much More
Download your copy today!
Take action Now and download this book!