Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Forex: Strategies on How to Excel at Forex Trading: Trade like a King
A step-by-step strategy guide on how to excel at forex trading has finally arrived!
When it comes to generating the maximum amount of return for the minimal amount of investment, the forex market is always going to be the best choice. The amount of leverage it is possible to achieve in the forex market simply can't be beaten elsewhere.
That doesn't mean it is a sure thing, however, which is why it is extremely important to be aware of the best forex trading strategies as well as how to utilize them to increase your chances of trading success as much as possible.
If you are familiar with the basics of forex trading and are looking for a way to take your profits to the next level, then Forex: Strategies on How to Excel at Forex Trading is the book you have been waiting for. Inside you will find advanced strategies for trading based on price action, technical indicators of all types, breakouts, and more. You will also learn how to utilize the tools you are likely already familiar with in new and increasingly effective ways.
No matter the approach you take to forex trading, you will find something here to increases your successful trade percentage here. This book will provide you will all the tools you need to stop second-guessing yourself when it comes to determining if a potential trade is going to take you to where you need to be. It doesn't matter what your preferred level of risk is, your current skill level, or what length of time you prefer to trade, this audiobook has you covered. Inside you will find:
- How to use the 20 EMA indicator in new ways to form a price action strategy that is particularly adept at foreseeing breakouts in the Asian session
- The best way to take advantage of Bollinger bands when they are at their most elastic
- The importance of the stochastic indicator and how to use a pair of them to reliably find breakouts you might otherwise miss
- Mistakes that many people make when it comes to utilizing Fibonacci numbers to determine entry points and how to avoid them
- Two breakout trading strategies that can be utilized as soon as a currency price leaves a range locked state
- Everything you ever wanted to know about fractals in the forex charts including how to find them and how to put them to work for you
- And more....
This is the only strategy guide on forex trading you will ever need!