Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Forex Trading: Ultimate Proven Guide to Profitable Trading: Introduction to Technical Analysis + Intermediate Technical Analysis
Ultimate Proven Guide to Profitable Trading
Through out this Series, you will find tools that will let you gain control over your life and more importantly, over your wealth. Concepts ranging from simple definitions, powerful money management techniques, the right approach and exact trading psychology needed, to explained proven profitable trading systems, all of these will be covered, letting the series convert into a complete guide to finding your own profitable trading system.
All of these insights will be covered with simple and easy to understand words, and will let you set, track and achieve your own profitable trading strategy/system. Every relevant concept you might need in order to launch yourself into Forex Trading, and more, will be covered throughout this series.
The series is NOT difficult, far from it. It's practical. It's written for everyone. It's concise. It's based on current profitable trading strategies, the correct psychology used, and the already successful money management techniques. Wether you are already into trading and want to improve your skills and reinforce important concepts, or you are a complete beginner and are willing to join us as another successful trader, this series and it's volumes are without a doubt what you are looking for.
As long as you get deeper into the series, you will find its unmatched value.
In this BOX SET, you will be covering the following subjects:
Volume 3 - Introduction to Technical Analysis.
- Hammers and Shooting Stars To Reverse a Trend
- Morning and Evening Stars in Technical Analysis
- Gaps vs. Windows
- Different Types of Doji Candles
- Moving Averages to Ride a Trends
- Golden and Death Crosses in Forex Trading
- Using the Higher Highs and Lower Lows to Build a Channel
- Classic and Dynamic Support and Resistance Levels
- Confluence Areas in Forex Trading
- How to Trade the Head and Shoulders Patterns
- A Guide to Trading Wedges
- Bullish and Bearish Flags Explained
- Ascending and Descending Triangles in Forex
- When Triangles Reverse a Trend
- Bollinger Bands as a Trend Indicators
- Bollinger Bands as a Breakout Indicators
- The Key to Trading Theories – Fibonacci Ratios
Volume 4 - Intermediate Technical Analysis.
- Impulsive Waves With the Elliott Waves Theory
- Corrective Waves With the Elliott Waves Theory
- Complex Corrections Explained
- How to Trade the Extended Wave With the Elliott Waves Theory
- Different Types of Flat Patterns
- Different Types of Zigzags
- A Triangle’s Role in Elliott Waves Theory
- Most Important Fibonacci Ratios to Use When Trading With Elliott
- Trading with the Perfect Order Setup
- Trading with the RSI
- Overbought and Oversold Levels
- Stochastics in Technical Analysis
- Understanding the MACD Indicator
- Market Geometry as the Base for Price Action
- Gartley or When Harmonic Trading Started