Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Forex for Beginners: A Comprehensive Guide to Profiting from the Global Currency Markets
While most books make grandiose promises of instant success and large profits, Forex for Beginners represents an alternative approach to investing in forex. The forex market is dominated by institutional capital and algorithmic trading, making it unrealistic to think that day traders can beat the market by relying on charts and technical indicators alone. Thus, the emphasis here is on fundamental analysisusing economic concepts to spot currency misalignmentsand staking out positions to profit from them over a period of weeks and months.
If youre eager to tap into the worlds largest financial market on a part-time basis, this is the book for you. You will gain an understanding of how currency markets work and use this knowledge to generate income.
What youll learn
Investors from all countries will:
- Understand how global currency markets operate and how currencies are exchanged
- Learn why exchange rates fluctuate, from the standpoint of economics and human psychology
- Open an account and become fluent in the mechanics of trading foreign exchange
- Learn how to avoid getting skinned alive by trading professionals and brokers
- Adapt your personality and financial circumstances to a specific approach to analyzing and trading currencies
- Avoid pitfalls and limit risk to prevent profit from turning to loss
- Earn money and have fun trading