Here is a selection of books that will help you learn trading basics and feel confident on the market. Notice that all the books on the list are in English.
If you are short of time and need a quick yet sufficient summary about trading essentials, you can always read articles in our Forex guide book.
Getting Started in Currency Trading: Winning in Today's Forex Market (Getting Started In... Book 86)
While the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market can be a very profitable place, you must have a firm understanding of how to operate within this environment if you intend on achieving any success.
That's why you need Getting Started in Currency Trading, Third Edition. This reliable resource-written for both newcomers and those with some Forex experience-puts trading world currencies in perspective, and shows you exactly what it takes to make it in this field.
- Guides you through the process of opening your own account as well as the actual placing and managing of currency orders
- Offers specific trading strategies and tactics
- A companion Web site will provide updates on brokers and FOREX services; an author's Blog will answer your questions about all aspects of trading
- Includes a new chapter on Forex trading platforms
- The often confusing FOREX calculations are reduced to handy computer-side tables
On the heels of the recent market crash, this fully revised Third Edition is filled with in-depth insights and practical advice that takes into account all of the recent changes in the currency market and shows you how to profit from them.